Monday, June 30, 2008

Aryn in Sedona

At the end of June, I got a chance to go out to Utah to see Aryn and Quinn. It is never frequent enough, or long enough of a visit, but I loved having a week to be with my kids. After spending a day playing with Quinn, I took Aryn and flew down to Arizona to meet up with the rest of my family (with the exception of Dane, Emily, Eden, and Zia--we missed you) for a week of fun in Sedona. It's becoming a bit of a Roberts family tradition now, as this marks the second year in a row we've met there. It was SO good to be able to see everybody and especially fun to spend five straight days with Aryn swimming, hiking, and playing. My little "precious angel" was so fun to be with and buoys my spirit.


Aryn loved being with her Grandpa and Grandma, as well as her cousins, aunts and uncles. Because she was born on Christmas, we even celebrated her 1/2 birthday. However, Aryn knew when her birthday was, knew it wasn't June 25th, and wanted nothing to do with a "birthday party"; although when she all the wonderful gifts coming, she was quite alright having a "Special Aryn Day" party. Thanks Mom and Dad for making it happen again!!!!

7 comments:

Vigoren Family said...

Thanks for sharing your great pictures Jord. I don't know what the Clement cousins look like, but I really think Quinn has lotsa Chris in him! Can't wait to see you and good ol' Keokuk in a few weeks! Love you! - Kell

brooklyn said...

it was so fun being with you and seeing aryn's ever growing personality--she totally cracks me up.

Emily said...

Great pics! Wish we could have been there to see Aryn. And you of course! Love from Houston!

De'dy Meng said...

Your kids are so adorable! Aryn's little belly is so cute. My daughters belly pokes out the same and we always give her a hard time because not only does it poke out but she also has an outy. I enjoy all of your pictures. De'dy

A. said...

Gorgeous! My god, you all have some attractive genes in your family. :) You guys look like you had a wonderful time. One of these years, we'll make it out west. I've never been!

And if you ever want to take a trip to Spain, nuestra casa es tu casa. xo

Jacob said...

Jordon! I found your blog through Ammo's new blog. It's been a long time! Your kids are beautiful. Good luck with the changes in your life. I know you'll find a way to be a good dad, even from afar. We have a blog, too - check it out sometime if you have a moment :) Hope life treats you kindly...

Ammo and Josh said...

I LOVE Aryn's frog belly! I cannot believe how big she is now! Keep the cute kiddie pics coming.